SemaConnect is a technology company that has developed innovative microprocessor based systems for charging electric vehicles. We are looking for a technician that can assemble, troubleshoot and repair digital and analog circuits. You will also be responsible for maintaining inventory, installing our systems in the field, and will work out of our Annapolis office.
- - Conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, and harnesses using digital voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and other test equipment.
- - Soldering and de-soldering of electronic components and wiring for our systems. This involves both assembly of new units as well as repair and maintenance of older units.
- - Set up standard test apparatus or devise test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production model per test procedures.
- - Responsible for product assembly / fabrication procedures, debugging and troubleshooting.
- - Follow company procedures regarding inventory.
- - Follow up with vendors to source components, obtain quotes, place orders and ensure timely delivery of orders.
- - Interact with contract manufacturers regarding production.
- - Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Armed Forces technical training or equivalent experience.
- - Ability to speak, read, and write the English language.
- - Ability to read and interpret work instructions, engineering drawings, schematics, and test procedures and use equipment like oscilloscopes, Digital multimeters, and logic analyzers.
- - Ability to test and debug electronic circuits involving digital and analog components. Familiarity with tools like JTAG ICE is an advantage.
- - Good interpersonal skills; pays attention to detail; and ability to meet deadlines.
- - Familiar with Windows including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, browsers and possesses a basic working knowledge of computers.
- - Good understanding of analog and digital circuits.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Subject: Electronics Technician