Retailers Electric Vehicle Chargers
With EV Charging Stations
Electric vehicle sales are increasing by 33% every year, with a projected 35 million EVs on the road by 2020. EVs are no longer a niche segment of the automobile market. They are becoming the primary form of transportation for numerous Americans every year, and as a retailer, you should be asking yourself how you can capitalize on this trend towards clean transportation.
Common sense suggests that as more people embrace clean transportation, a growing number of your customers will be arriving at your establishment in an electric car. A key way to establish an ongoing relationship with this new wave of customers is by providing them with a valuable service – a place to charge their car.
EV charging stations do more than just provide a valuable service to customers. They are also a visual indication of your company’s commitment to sustainability and a great way to convey a 21st century, cutting-edge image.
Why Should Retailers Install EV Charging Stations? Some of the benefits of installing EV charging stations include:
- Providing a valuable service to EV drivers
- Showing consumers that you’re serious about sustainability and clean transportations
- Enhancing the visual appeal of your store with high-tech charging stations
- Providing a way to market to a new “eco-friendly” demographic
- Helping establish a positive relationship with EV drivers