Please browse through our events. If you would like more information about any of our upcoming events, or you would like to meet with us at the event, please contact Kayla Branch at email@example.com
- Date: 5/24/2016
- Location: Dover Downs Hotel and Casino, Dover, DE
- Description: Alternative fueled vehicles are available for almost every type of vehicle, from passenger sedans to school busses and heavy-duty trucks. The Fueling the Future event will present the economic and environmental benefits of alternative fueled vehicles, helping fleet managers understand the options and benefits open to them. Attendees will also learn about and tour some alternative fuel vehicles currently available on the market. The Fueling the Future event is for everyone interested in saving money and reducing transportation’s environmental impact, especially Delaware fleet managers, businesses, municipalities, school districts, emergency responders, and other groups.Expert panels will discuss the benefits, common misconceptions, and success stories of alternative fuels like propane, natural gas, and electricity that improve and progress the transportation sector by providing lower-emissions and cost-saving alternatives to traditional gas and diesel vehicles.
- Date: 5/25/2016
- Location: Cobb Galleria Centre, Atlanta, GA
- Description: BOMA Georgia’s 2016 Trade Show will be on Wednesday, MAY 25 at the Cobb Galleria Centre. All property managers, facility managers, building engineers and exhibiting allied representatives are encouraged to attend the event. No registration is required to attend the Trade Show.
- Date: 5/25-5/26/2016
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Description: EMC show attendees are top energy decision makers from business, industry and government. Exhibiting at this high impact sales event will place you in the forefront of the energy marketplace.
- Date: 7/28-8/27
- Location: 12 U.S. cities: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Chicago, Minneapolis, Houston, Denver, Seattle, Atlanta, Miami, Washington D.C. and Boston.
- Description: This 12 city summer roadshow, hosted by SemaConnect, CBRE and USGBC local chapters, provided an interactive lunch and learn to all attendees in the commercial real estate industry. The event focused on education about the growth of the electric vehicle market, and how they could use charging stations to elevate their properties. The events also included a free lunch and a chance to see real electric vehicle including the Tesla Model S.
- Date: 5/18-5/19
- Location: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
- Description: Southern California Facilities Expo meets the facilities engineering, maintenance and energy management needs of attendees from industries such as high-tech manufacturing, government, healthcare, hospitality, aerospace manufacturing, education, entertainment, information technology, retail, utilities, and more, all in one place and all for free. Network with your peers, experience valuable education and connect with exhibitors who are offering cutting-edge products as well as cost-effective, local solutions.
- Date: March 9-10 2016
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Description: Now in it’s 9th year, the Hawaii Buildings, Facilities & Property Management Expo offers convenient access to a broad variety of products, services and equipment used by owners, managers and operations personnel of Hawaii’s buildings, facilities and property management companies.
- Date: March 9, 2016
- Location: Boston, MA
- Description: What do we make of the transportation issues in the Seaport? Has it become a true live, work, play neighborhood? What’s in store for the latest parcels slated for development? Join us as we answer these questions and more, and as always, come early and stay late for ample newtorking!
- Date: March 22-23 2016
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Description: Leaders from local government, the private sector, academia, and Virginia Sustainable Building Network have come together to form Resilient Virginia, a new organization to accelerate resiliency planning in Virginia communities.
- Date: 11/18-11/20
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Description: Green buildings rise up from our communities like beacons of innovation and thoughtfulness. Every façade tells a story, every foundation leaves a lasting impression—no marble inscription needed. Green building is uniting people, changing lives, revolutionizing business, and addressing our world’s most pressing problems. And that’s monumental.
1. 2015 CBRE Asset Services Vendor MarketPlace:
- Date: 10/28
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Description: This annual event provides select vendors an opportunity to present their products/services to our decision makers in a trade-show format. This year’s theme is “Solving Problems…Creatively” showcasing vendors that have provided creative solutions or can offer new products or services that can help us in our drive to improve services, reduce costs and enhance revenue.
- Date: 10/5-10/7
- Location: Austin , Texas
- Description: SXSW Eco creates a space for business leaders, investors, innovators and designers to drive economic, environmental and social change
- Date: 10/7-10/9
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Description: IFMA’s World Workplace is a hands-on, interactive learning and networking event for professionals who support all aspects of the work environment. Together, we find solutions to common facility challenges. Together, we set trends in creating and sustaining livable, lucrative, leading-edge spaces. We Collaborate to Innovate, creating opportunities for ourselves, our profession, our employers and our world.
- Date: 9/23-9/24
- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Description: Discover the latest technology, equipment and trends, gain knowledge and inspiration from industry experts, and share ideas with fellow facilities professionals who face the same challenges that you do — all for free! Attending Northern California Facilities Expo will have a positive impact on your business and career, while having zero impact on your wallet.
- Date: 9/15/2015
- Location: DoubleTree, Mission Valley in San Diego, CA
- Description: A circus themed event for all vendors, Principal Members and Facility Managers of the San Diego chapters of BOMA and IFMA. There will be games, prizes, contests, lunch and more! This event will focus on vendors, property managers or facility managers.