Commercial PropertiesThe latest and best amenity for the workplace
Offer Employees and Guests EV Charging
The Commercial Real Estate sector presents one of the biggest opportunities to capitalize on the growing electric vehicle market. Electric vehicles are growing at a rate of 33% per year, and if trends continue, there could be over half a million EVs on the road by 2020.
For a savvy commercial real-estate manager or developer, this presents a major opportunity.
Unlike gas stations which are located virtually everywhere, the supply of EV charging stations has yet to keep up with demand. This means that by installing EV charging stations, you are putting your company on the map of the emerging EV market. You’re also providing a valuable amenity to a growing segment of the automobile market while adding a cutting-edge, green dimension to your corporate image.
Why Install EV Charging Stations? Some of the benefits of installing EV charging stations include:
- Generating an additional revenue stream
- Enhancing property values
- Earning LEED Points
- Bringing in new visitors to your property
- Encouraging EV drivers to become “repeat customers”
- Showing support for sustainability and clean transportation options
- Establishing your property as an EV charging “node” in your community