SemaConnect is a leading developer and producer of electric vehicle charging stations for the new generation of mass-market electric vehicles, such as the Chevy Volt and Nissan Leaf. We are focused on commercial and public-grade charging stations that include advanced technology features such as Smart Card access, remote electricity metering, automated billing/payment, web- based software and wireless data communications. Our target segments include commercial real estate, parking management, Fortune 500 corporations, hotels, fleet operators and federal, state and local governments.
Position Title: Marketing Assistant Internship
Career Level: College Student
Location: Bowie, Maryland
Relocation Assistance: None
Compensation: Paid Internship
SemaConnect is seeking a bright and energetic part-time Marketing Associate. This person will work closely with the Marketing Specialist and the Marketing Manager for list building, assisting on campaigns and making lead calls. The successful candidate will be able to manage, multitask and excel on a broad range of duties from list building in excel to making cold calls.
· Update and organize lead lists for national sales team
· Data entry that requires research
· Cold calling leads to verify information and/or pass on to sales managers
· Market Research
· Assisting with campaigns and projects
· Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing
· Junior or Senior in college
· Will qualify for college course credit if needed
· Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office – especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, well versed and professional
· Self-starter that is extremely detail-oriented, well organized and able to work professionally in a team environment
· Flexible team player who can function well in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
· Self-motivated individual who is confident, energetic, extroverted, personable and creative
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Subject: Marketing Assistant Internship (Bowie, MD)