The NetworkTake Control of Your EV Charging Program
Charge EVs on Property and Worry Less
The SemaConnect Network comes bundled with your EV charging station. Here is how it works:
The SemaConnect Network for Station owners and operators allows you to easily manage, monitor, and update your charging stations. By logging into our cloud-based software with your secure username and password, the system makes it simple, convenient, and effortless to use from anywhere.
The Station Owner application gives you all the information and control you want:
- Manage station access– Restrict charging to just your members, or open it up to the public
- Set pricing plans– Want to charge by time of day or the amount of time that a car is plugged in? You can do that!
- View reports– See who’s plugged in and how long they’ve been charging, your costs and revenue, energy consumption, and more.
You’ll even get individual training on how to set up your stations online, and your own Account Representative who will answer any questions.
The SemaConnect Network for electric vehicle drivers allows drivers to easily register, manage, monitor, and update their charging sessions at your stations. The cloud-based software makes it simple, convenient, and effortless for EV drivers to use whether they are on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
The SemaConnect Network has the features that your drivers want:
- Interoperability and partnerships– We are a truly open network, and we’ve partnered with PlugShare and ChargeHub so drivers have more ways to charge
- SemaConnect mobile app– Available for iOS and Android
- Mapping tools– Drivers can check station locations, availability, and pricing before they drive up
- Real-time charging status– No need to leave the desk to see if your car is charged yet. The Driver Dashboard indicates how full your battery is.
- Personalized reports– Want to know how much your EV driving has helped the environment? The personalized sustainability report calculates how much fossil fuel you’ve saved and green house gas you’ve reduced.
Customer service support- Don’t own a smartphone or need help initiating a charge? Our customer service representatives are here to help.